EFCC recognises the vital role played by women in our churches. And not simply by our minister’s wives. We also understand that, for a whole host of reasons, women sometimes want to spend time with other women. As far as we can, EFCC will facilitate opportunies for that to happen. In particular:
- we organise a women’s conference open to all women in EFCC churches. Our 2024 conference is 26th – 27th April at The Hayes Centre.
- Ministry Wives Day – Saturday 18th November (10:30pm – 3:00pm) at London Seminary
Meet Your Saviour – Teaching by Elinor Magowan (lunch provided)
Contact Hilary Wilkinson to book a place.
- we offer monthly zoom prayer meetings for ministry wives as well as other in-person meet ups. Please contact Hilary for more information.
- we host a Ministry Wives WhatsApp group. To be included contact Hilary Wilkinson.
Helen Thorne addressed Conference 2023. You can watch all three of her papers below.
The 2022 Conference looked at the topic of Christian Contentment and Helen Jones’ two papers can be accessed below:
- Christian Contentment I 00:00
- Christian Contentment II 00:00